April 14-16, 2023
Holiday Inn Auburn
75 North St., Auburn NY
rochester erotic arts festival
Volunteering at 2023 REAF
COVID Policy: Will be determined in January. Be prepared for vax/booster and mask requirements.
Applications are now being accepted for 2023 REAF Volunteers. Applicants will be notified on December 8, and if accepted will be given a link to self-schedule their shifts.2023 Volunteer Application
Volunteer Training: Volunteer Team Training is required (1 hour via Zoom). Training dates are Sun 3/26 or Sun 4/2 afternoons / early evening (depending on the teams you are assigned to).
Discount Code: Volunteers who work 3 hours (plus training) will receive a discount code for $35 toward their REAF passes. Volunteers who work 6 hours (plus training) will receive a discount code for $75 toward their REAF passes.
Questions? Contact Volunteer Coordinator MizP by email at MizP@rochestereroticartfest.org or via text at 838-231-4760.
On the Volunteer Application, you will be asked to choose a first-choice and second-choice team to work with. You may be approved to work with up to 2 teams.
2023 Volunteer Application
- Set-Up Team: Assemble air purifiers, string lights, hang flags and banners, cut and bundle rope, hang signs. Measure and tape floors for vendors and dungeon. Shifts available on Wed 4/12 evening, Thurs 4/13 morning or afternoon, Fri 4/14 morning. Truck loading/unloading shifts: Syracuse Tues 4/11 evening, Auburn Wed 4/12 afternoon, Auburn Sun 4/16 afternoon, Syracuse Mon 4/17 afternoon.
- Vending Team: Assist vendors in moving boxes and equipment from their vehicle to their booth, and from their booth back to their vehicle, using carts. Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. Shifts available on Fri 4/14 afternoon and Sat 4/15 early evening.
- Workshop Team: Assist with setting up workshop rooms, including air filtration, comment cards, moving chairs and equipment, headcount of attendees. May be able to attend workshops or other events while working depending on task schedule. Shifts available on Fri 4/14 evening and Sat 4/15 afternoon.
- Performance Team: Assist performers as needed, including tour of dressing room, intro to DJ, clearing stage, running errands, clearing fire lanes. Shifts available on Fri 4/14 evening and Sat 4/15 afternoon.
- Registration Team: Check vax/booster records, distribute badges, answer questions. Door greeters will greet guests as they arrive, direct them to the registration table, and answer questions. Shifts available Fri 4/14 afternoon and evening, Sat 4/15 morning and afternoon.
- Playground Team: Set up posts and chains, put tablecloths on tables, set up easels with posters. Assist presenters with set-up if requested. Shifts available Sat 4/15 7-9 pm.
- Flex: Assignments will include checking and re-stocking REAF supplies (water bottles, safer sex items, etc) located throughout the festival, and assisting other teams and Volunteer Coordinator as needed. Shifts available Fri 4/14 afternoon and evening, Sat 4/15 afternoon and evening.